12.6.12

Outfit: Enjoying Amsterdam





Saturday BF and I enjoyed a lovely day in Amsterdam. We started the day with the Sample Sale of Zoe Karssen. It was really relaxed, hardley anyone there and all the famous shirts for fraction of the price. Big Score. More on that later this week. Afterwards we strolled around Amsterdam, had coffee & cheese cake, shopped at Waterlooplein, 9 straatjes et cetra. We enjoyed a big bowl of Chai Latte at Starbucks. In the early evening we enjoyed a lovely dinner (nope, didn't watch the game...) afterwards we visited the Anne Frank house, since the BF hadn't ever been there.
What did you do this weekend?

Well this was my outfit; I was kinda cold when we shot these pics. And my hair is one big mess; thank you Dutch weather!

I'm wearing:
Suede Jacket: Bandolera | Jeans shirt: New Yorker | Printed Tee: Zara | Scarf: Pieces via Men at Work | Leopard Jeans: H&M | Shoes: Minnetonka via Mooie Schoenen | Fringe bag: H&M

Follow me:
Photo: by My life as Matt

4 comments:

  1. welcome in amsterdam and for visiting KAIIWONG

    KAIIWONG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14/6/12 11:23

    Very nice look! love the shirt!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...