10.5.13

Outfit: Embrace The Sun

IMG_0443 IMG_0446 IMG_0447 IMG_0454

How I love the sun! This is an outfit of the past week. The sun was out, but it was still chilly when a cloud showed up. So I choose to wear lighter colours, but still feel warmer with my scarf, and long trousers on. 
Well: I'm enjoying a long weekend at the moment. I love holidays, does it get any better?

I'm wearing:
Short sleeved sweat: Zara TRF | Jeans: H&M | Shoes: Minnetonka via mooieschoenen.nl  | Scarf: Pieces via Ment at Work | Necklace: Fashionology.nl 


Follow me:
Info@amysfashionscrapbook.com
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's: by My life as Matt

2 comments:

  1. Heel leuk zo'n outfit!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fresh and clean! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...