20.3.13

New in: Nike Town items

Nike_maart2013
As I promised: my Nike Town purchases! Since I didn't have any natural light, I choose to get the images from Zalando (who still have both items in stock!). But this is what I got! A short; which is double layerd. It has a tight short underneath. So no embarrassing moments when I'm working out. 
Second I got this tie-dye kinda tight. It's extra good for the environment since it's made of plastic bottles! But I just like the look and feel of the pants; the eco-part comes second for me. Both items I got on sale; which I was so happy about! 
Well now I can Run In Style again (And of course: body pump, spinning, insane etc etc...)

Follow me:

Info@amysfashionscrapbook.com
instagram: @amysfashionscrapbook

Photo's by Nike/Zalando collage by me


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...