12.12.12

New in: Never seen before (on my blog...)




It's no secret that I work fulltime, so can't take outfit pictures outside with daylight during the week. In the winter months my blog takes a lot of planning and organizing, that doesn't always work out. So I have chosen to show you some new buys like this. But again: I shot these pictures in the evening, with artifical light.

So whats new?
1 - Do you remember this post (here) - I told you that I attended a sample sale from Dept Denim Department: This quilted jacket was one of my scores!
2 - The Mango sweater from the Kate Moss collection - What's not to like?
3 - Detail of my quitled Dept bomber jacket
4 - Also a score from the Dept Sample sale - Grey top with a chain neckline.

Ps: I actually have that ladder next to my wardrobe; otherwise I can't reach the top shelves... Just in case you we're wondering why I have a ladder in my bedroom...



Follow me:

Photo's: by me

8 comments:

  1. Leuke items!!! Heb je echt een ladder staan om in je kast te kunnen?!!! Dat is te vet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah ja! Kom maar eens kijken, ik heb een extra hoge en extra diepe kast; dus alles ligt dubbel en hoog. Kan er anders niet bij. Ik heb die ladder/trapje in m'n washok staan, naast de slaapkamer hoor..
      Maar nogmaals: we plannen wel een date :)

      Delete
  2. Heel leuk! Ik heb ook die trui ;)

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha jaaa echt iedereen heeft die trui. Mooi prijsje, prima trui!

      Delete
  3. Haha ik dacht al wat doet die ladder daar? Echt gaaf dat je zo'n hoge kast gewoon hebt. Leuke items, vooral de trui vind ik mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk! Haha, die ladder... :)

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...